- Mine Tech Engineering (MTE) is the owner and operator of this site.
- Content on this website (‘Content’) is intended for general use and may be updated and amended from time to time. MTE does not warrant the accuracy of the Content.The Content is provided to you ‘as is’ and on an ‘as available’ basis, and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the Content and rely on it at your own risk.
- You may use this site and its content for your personal and non-commercial purposes.You obtain no interest in the intellectual property.
- Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, transmit, store, publish, modify, or distribute the Content on this site, or create any other Content using Content from this site without obtaining the prior written consent of MTE.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, MTE excludes completely all liability to any person for loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the Content and/or any use of the website (‘Services’).
- MTE will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of, or access to, this site.
- MTE does not warrant that functions contained in the Content, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that MTE or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or bugs. A hyperlink or reference to an external website does not, unless otherwise specified, indicate that MTE endorses sponsors or approves any such website or content. MTE makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to material contained on external websites.
- Users must not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF WORKS
To learn more about MTE's Standard Terms & Conditions, click here to access the full document.